Sunday, November 21, 2010

RESULTS

George Sotiropolous(-225) vs Joe Lauzon: +1.33 units
Matt Brown(+130) vs Brian Foster: -1.3 units

So I went 1-1 on bets for a grand total of +.03 units, so it was basically a push.

I was correct in my assessment that both BJ Penn and Rampage had value, although I did think Machida should have gotten the decision in that fight.

I really wish I had put something on Penn. I don't have a lot of time right now as I am finishing up here overseas and getting ready to come home, and if I had more time and faster internet I would have put something on him for sure, and that would have given me a better outcome. Anyway, it is what it is. Its better than a losing event.

Starting in mid-December I will be able to devote more time to MMA, so I should have more consistent posts AND better results. Can't wait!


-The Wise Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment