Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Results

Ultimate Finale Results:

Johnny Hendricks (-200) vs Rick Story: -4 units
Kendall Grove (+300) vs Demian Maia: -.5 units
Michael Johnson (+217) vs Jonathan Brookins: -.5 units
Cody Mckenzie (-145) vs Aaron Wilkinson: + .7 units

Total: - 4.3 units

Hendricks losing the decision really tanked the event for me. Otherwise I would have been at +1.7.

Luckily now I am back in the United States with decent internet and will be able to follow the events more closely and do more research, so hopefully that will see my results improve, as they have suffered slightly recently.

For UFC 124 I had only one bet:

Thiago Alves(-300) vs John Howard: 3 units to win 1

Result: +1 unit.

I was debating whether I should post the bet because I didn't have a chance to do it before the event, and I don't want anybody thinking I was being dishonest or something. Ultimately I have decided to post it, because this blog is mainly for my personal record keeping anyway, and its not some crazy unrealistic bet like saying after that fact that I had 5 units on Serra to beat GSP or something.

Anyway, the Thiago bet helped offset the losses from the ultimate finale somewhat, but it still wasn't a great month for me.

New years resolution: win more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment