Thursday, September 16, 2010

UFN 22 - results

Rousimar Palhares(-195) vs Nate Marquardt: -.5 units
Cole Miller(+215) vs Ross Pearson: +1.075 units

So the results ended up pretty much like I expected. I figured one of my two bets would come through, but I really didn't think they both would.

Ended the evening ahead .5075 units.


Cole looked good, and as I suspected his reach advantage proved to be an issue for Pearson.

The main event was very strange. I definitely think Palhares would have made it much more of a close fight had it not been for the bizarre circumstances that occured.

Definitely a coming out party for Charles Oliveira. That kid is a contender for sure. Extremely well rounded and dynamic. His bounce-off-the-cage takedown was amazing, as was the way he took the back to end it. Very good fight.

All in all pretty good fights.


I will have more on the next event soon.





-The Wise Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment