Saturday, July 30, 2011

Strikeforce - Fedor vs Henderson

I don't have a lot of time so I'll make this quick:

Fedor is still a highly skilled fighter, and very well rounded. However, after ending a few fights with a big overhand right, that seems to be ALL he does now. Well, 2 can play at that game, and Henderson is another who has had a lot of success with that. I still think Fedor should be a slight favorite, but Henderson at +220 right now doesn't make any sense. He is undervalued. I hope Fedor wins, but Dan is not a pushover fight, so at these odds, and considering each fighter's recent history, only a bet on Hendo makes sense here.

Dan Henderson(+220) vs Fedor Emelianenko: .5 units to win 1.1 units


Next up is Meisha "Rumblebum" Tate vs Marloes Coenen. I think this fight will play out a lot like Coenen's last fight, except that I think Tate will be better at avoiding submissions from the top, and will take home the unanimous decision. I don't think she will be finishing Marloes. I got her a couple weeks ago at odds even better than are available now. I think she is about even now.

Meisha Tate(+125) vs Marloes Coenen: 3 units to win 3.75

Should be a good card. Fights with Lawler, Daley, and Smith mean we could be seeing some dramatic finishes! Don't miss it.


- The Wise Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment