Saturday, August 7, 2010

UFC 117 Results


Jon Fitch(+105) vs Thiago Alves: +3.15 units
Clay Guida(-115) vs Raphael Dos Anjos: +1.74
Dustin Hazelett(-115) vs Rick Story: -1 unit

2-1 on bets, + 3.89 units

It is good to see that when I go back to my normal methods I can consistently get winning events again.

Not a bad night of bets at all. I wish I had bet more on Clay and Fitch, especially at those awesome odds. I was convinced they would win, but the odds were so off I thought maybe I was missing something and started to doubt myself a little. In the end, both fights went almost exactly as I thought (I thought Clay would get a UD, not a submission).

Hazelett didn't pull out the win, so I am glad I only put one unit there. Havn't seen the fight yet, but apparently it was TKO in the 2nd. Not sure if that was standing or from GNP though. That's two in a row for him, hopefully he bounces back.

Main event was crazy.

Matt Hughes had an awesome performance. I actually expected him to lose that fight, and he goes out there and completely dominates.

Decent event overall. Any positive event leaves me in a good mood.


-The Wise Guy

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. You were right on Fitch and I should have rode with you on that. Feels good to be winning again

    ReplyDelete