Friday, June 4, 2010

UFC 115 Early Odds

Only a few of the lines for 115 have posted so far, but I wanted to get on these because I think they may change:

Rich Franklin(-150) vs Chuck Liddell: 1.5 units to win 1
Pat Barry(-155) vs Mirko Crocop: 1.55 units to win 1

I am a huge Crocop fan, but (even recent fights not withstanding) he has never done great against confident, aggressive strikers who are going to constantly move forward and push the pace. I see him losing a decision.

Same with Chuck. He is great at knocking out people who are trying to take him down. Against people with strict technical striking he has always floundered. Add to that his weak chin of late, and I think Franklin is a fairly safe bet here, and a deal at these odds.

I am watching the line for Danzig/Wiman closely. Right now they are both -115. I can make a case for either of these fighters winning. Right now I am actually leaning towards Wiman, although either guy would be a deal as a decent dog, so watch this line.

That's all for now.



-The Wise Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment