Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ultimate Finale

BETS:

Court McGee(-215) vs Chris McCray: 2.15 units to win 1 unit
Chris Leben(+275) vs Aaron Simpson: .5 units to win 1.375 units
Dennis Siver(+155) vs Spencer Fisher: .5 units to win .775 units


I am watching the line on Jardine. It keeps getting better. if he gets to +150 or better I will put .5 units on him. maybe 1 unit.

Based on the previous fight I think there is value on Baczynsky at his current odds of +190.
Attonitio isn't bad at -120 either, and I like Bryant as a dog against Noke. I am not betting any of these though, for the simple reason I am trying to limit my exposure for this card. I have been having a terrible run of it lately, and I'd like to see if I can come up positive for once.

- The Wise Guy

2 comments:

  1. I am probably going to be on Gunderson to beat Holst. Holst is a muy thai guy and a blue belt in bjj. His takedown defense does not look very good. Gunderson should have his way with him on the mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I was thinking about that one too, but I just didn't know enough about Holst.

    ReplyDelete