Wednesday, February 3, 2010

UFC 109 update - Mac Danzig

The rest of the lines have opened for UFC 109. I already mentioned the Danzig/Bucholz fight, and the Line opened with Mac at -300, so we will be taking him for 4 units. Jump on this now because I predict he will be closer to -400 by fight time.

None of the other lines really jump out at me. If anything changes I will post about it.

All my current bets for UFC 109:

Nate Marquardt(-275) vs Chael Sonnen: 3 units to win 1.09 units
Mac Danzig(-300) vs Justin Buchholz: 4 units to win 1.33 units
Randy Couture(-385) vs Mark Coleman: 6 units to win 1.56 units

with Chael Sonnen now at +315 you can arb out of that one if you want and guarantee yourself a fraction of a unit. I have decided not to in this case, because I am confident in the outcome.


-The Wise Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment