Saturday, February 20, 2010

UFC 110 Results

Well we were definitely on the wrong side of the line on the Stevenson fight, and sadly dropped 4 units.

Interestingly enough, we got every other fight right in our experiment picks, and gained a notional 4.26 units. Definitely a good start to this experiment. I am interested to see what the results are after a few events. If they stay good I will start actually betting in this manner.

We'll make back the units we lost tonight. We got some good bets coming up so stay tuned.




- The Wise Guy

4 comments:

  1. I would have done much better as well had I bet every fight. I won 3.75 units. Losing only the Stevenson and Bisping fights (damn you, last 5 seconds).

    I definately want to continue this experiment... as might end up making more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. figures that one of the only fights we picked wrong was the one we had money on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding. I was really surprised by how the fight played out. Joe looked like he was just there to spar. He did not show up at all.

    In any event, I would have passed on Cro Cop too, in reality. So I would have only won 2.75 units.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot about Foster. Damn, I didn't do well no matter what strategy I used. I flipped that around when I was adding it up.

    I would have only made .95u

    I did better than that will my real bets (though in hindsight I would have bet less on Bader).

    ReplyDelete