Monday, February 1, 2010

Lines to watch

There are several fights coming up in future events that I suspect could have some good value. Watch for these lines because we may jump on them if they open at good deals:

Justin Bucholz vs Mac Danzig
Cheick Kongo vs Paul Buentello
Jim Miller vs Mark Bocek
Rousimar Palhares vs Tomasz Drwal
Forrest Griffin vs Little Nog

I am very confident in the highlighted fighters to win these matchups, and am hopeful for decent odds. So keep checking back because if the lines open and are good, you will want to get on it before they change.

I will likely go into the fights in more depth in the future, but I just wanted to post a heads up of lines to watch for.



-The Wise guy

4 comments:

  1. I did not realize you were still updating this blog. I will start checking in.

    I like all your picks here... I am a little worried about Nog/Forrest. Forrest has never been subbed and is big and hard to sweep. Bocec could give Miller some trouble too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually see Nog winning the fight on the feet pretty handily. He has crisper, faster strikes, and a lot more power. I don't think it will be a blowout, but I think with Forrest's popularity the line will give great odds on Nog. He may even open as the underdog.

    Bocek has looked good lately, but IMO he is still behind on the feet, and with Miller's
    wrestling will have a hell of a time getting the fight to the mat. On the ground Miller is at a disadvantage for sure, but he is no slouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that makes sense about Miller keeping it standing... I might join you on that one.

    Nog/Forrest- I guess I have lost faith in Nog, because I think Forrest will leg kick him for 3 rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had a brain fart on Nog... was picturing him fighting big Nog. Yeah, little Nog should be able to outstrike him.

    ReplyDelete